Is it really worth it?
A different game
You have always outsmarted everyone. But that is true of each and every other candidate you are in competition with.
40% of the outcome
A strong resume that tells the right stories in the right ways, is the main driver of the interviewer's first impression. Plus, it's the starting point of the personal experience interview, which accounts for 40% of the total interview time. A strong resume does make a difference.
Don't get blinded by your own biases. Your resume can be improved. Stories can be told in a different, more powerful way. Our coaches have a long and successful track record in reviewing MBB resumes. Increase the likelihood of landing an interview.
Our Resume and Cover Letter packages
Our comprehensive packages
- Detailed roadmap: 30 min session with ex-MBB (McKinsey/Bain/BCG) consultants with experience in your field (available fields: academia, corporate, finance)
- Resume screening and assessment: 3 rounds full review
- Cover Letter screening and assessment: 3 rounds full review
- Resume and Cover Letter Handbook
- All our PST material
- All our Consulting Math material
- 6 one-hour sessions with ex-MBB (McKinsey/Bain/BCG) consultants
- Choice of interview format
- Detailed actionable feedback
- Interview Performance Radar: written feedback, score, and progress assessment by key competences
Frequently asked questions
Sure. You can always upgrade from a basic to a more comprehensive package.
To upgrade, just purchase the new package and email us at email@example.com within 30 days – we’ll refund your original purchase within 24 hours.
We’re flexible, and can typically accommodate tight timeframes, even over the weekend, early in the morning or late at night if needed. We will find a way!
We accept payments by credit card, securely processed though Stripe, and Paypal.
Your coach is going to be an expert consultant, usually from your target firm. Before getting mentored you will receive the complete profile of your coach. All our coaches are:
- Experienced coaches: they all have extensive training experience (at least 100 case interviews)
- Experienced consultants: they all gained at least 2 years of work experience in MBB (McKinsey, Bain, BCG)
- Top performers in their firms: they all achieved a promotion to the next level in the organization (e.g. BA to Associate) - We don't have failed 6-months interns
Most of our Coaches are currently based in London and New York, but they come from various countries and worked in offices all over the world.
Cultural differences tend to be more firm-based than geography-based. All consulting firms are truly global: on day 2 you may be sent to a project on the other side of the world. This is why they work hard to standardize their recruiting methods on a global scale. Therefore our advice will equally valuable whether you’re in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia or the U.S.
For at least three reasons:
- A different game: It's true that you've always outsmarted everyone before. But this is true for almost all applicants to top consulting firms you are in competition with. However this time the stakes are much higher and there is no second chance.
- A tier game: Getting into top consultancies is not only about being case study Ninjas. It is a blend of hard and soft skills that you can master. We help you on both. Usually if you are good enough to get near the top, you have the potential to make it to the top. And where you start your career will also influence what you will do 10, 20 and 30 years from now.
- Opportunity cost: Is there any other investment with higher returns? Even if we improved your chances by just 1% the answer is clear: it would still be the best investment of your life.