At MyConsultingCoach, we believe that all students should have access to the best tools for case interview training: no more outdated guides, frameworks or endless internet searches. The MCC Academy is a truly comprehensive course, covering everything a student needs to know about consulting interviews in a structured and engaging way, combining active and passive learning.
We look forward to partnering with academic institutions to help busy students who want to prepare for their case interviews efficiently and effectively. To this end, we have introduced a pilot program to allow student communities to try our course risk-free for a year. How does it work? The process is very simple:
Student trial: We will give you full, complimentary access to our course for 3 days
to try it out. You will have to pay a deposit which will be returned after the trial has ended. In
order for the deposit to be returned you will have to either:
- Send an email to the career service (see 2.) or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org briefly explaining why you think our course would not add value to your student community
Please note that you will have to sign up using your institutional email address (@gmail and other commercial accounts will not work). You can start the trial here.
Career service or consulting club referral: after the trial week ends, you can send
an email to your career service, cc’ing
consulting club officials telling them about our course. Some of the course highlights you may want
to mention are:
- Thinking rather than memorizing: the course teaches how to actually think like a consultant rather than regurgitate a few stale frameworks
- Comprehensive: the course features all the resources a student needs
- Self assessment: the course features a number of exercises, covering the most relevant topics
- Intuitive and interactive delivery: the videos have been developed in collaboration with educational experts for an intuitive and engaging delivery
- The first year is complimentary - no contracts, no small print
You can refer them to the career service page, which can be found here.
- Career service or consulting club recommendation: the career service or the consulting club will then have to approve the partnership
- Access to the whole student community: we will provide access within 24 hours of approval